Friday, January 27, 2017

I need a Man!

I count myself as lucky to be able to work for some awesome pose makers as a part of their blogging teams. I LOVE working for Come Soon, Signature Poses and Image Essentials... Not only does it help me feed my addiction by providing me with plenty of poses to use but I do have one thing that is always a bit of a personal issue... COUPLE POSES! 
As much as I love my hubby, he's never been keen on posing - especially in anything couply or sexual - so sometimes I find myself despairing a little when it comes to couple poses. I want to use them, in the past I've used them with teddy bears or posed alone, and for this to the designers that I work for I'm sorry!!! 
My best way around this is to try as hard as I can, but sometimes I wonder if I should find myself a male model - make a 'malt' or find a new friend perhaps... I ask all that I know if they want to pose for me but I hate bugging people to ask LOL... So today, I'm going to share with you a new pose from COME SOON and will as always include the ad photo so that you can see what it's really meant to look like LOL... 
The pose in question is a new release from Come Soon called United Colours, that is available until February 1st at Lost & Found
To see what it really looks like, I've added the original store ad below... 
Now to make life easier, I need to find a male model... Maybe I should go on a man hunt?!

What is she wearing; 
Hair: TRUTH - JoJo in Reds (Available until February 23rd at Uber
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Top: Blueberry - Jolly Holidays Top 
Pants: SPIRIT - Paola Jeans in Light Blue (Available until February 23rd at Uber
Pose: Come Soon - United Colors (Available until February 1st at Lost & Found
Sofa: dust bunny - Darling Sectional Cushions 
Rug: Lark - Felt Ball Rug in Multi 
Building: Trompe Loeil - Yara Treehouse

No comments:

Post a Comment