Saturday, January 21, 2017

Breaking in a DIY Bed

Saturday afternoon... I've been left at home for an hour or so, I wonder what kind of trouble I can get myself into?! I do have a lot that I need to get done, but right now I don't feel like doing anything much... Maybe it will be good to take some time, read a magazine and just relax?
Not that Rudh would do it in the same lazy way I'd be spending time... I know that when she's alone, she likes to relax in a different way... 
Luckily Rudh has a brand new bed to test out and as it's such a quiet day, and she's home alone, she's going to take the opportunity to test it to the fullest that she can! 
The new bed is part of a set released this week in the mainstore of Violetility. A DIY Bed made with old wood and pipes, it feels like the perfect place for a pair of handcuffs! 
Doesn't take much kicking off her skirt, pulling down both panties - from MUSCHI - and pantyhose - from Messy - and I'm thinking she will definitely give the bed the best test drive she can on her own LOL... 

What is she wearing;
Hand Print: Ama - Ass Smacks 
Panties: MUSCHI - Panties Down in Black 
Socks: Messy - Dropped Pantyhose in Black 
Bed: Violetility - DIY Bed 
Magazine: : Lewd - Purchase Container (Only available if you buy something from the store LOL)
Dildo: (epia) - Dildo 
Toy Box: The Horror! - Amore Collection in Box of Stuff Light 
Handcuffs: ToThePoint Garfield Handcuffs open 

No comments:

Post a Comment