Thursday, December 29, 2016

This isn't the Arctic Express?!

Every year around this time, things in Holland start getting a little crazy. People start going firework mental - setting them off left, right and centre, even though it's the middle of the day and you cannot see them anyway... It's about this time of year that my dog changes from a happy and spoilt princess, into what can best be described as someone suffering with Parkinson's Disease. She shakes constantly and won't eat or even go into our back yard to pee, it's horrible to witness! So this yea, as with last year, HellBone and I are packing up and taking the dog and cat to a holiday house in the woods! 
I'll still be able to write things but won't be in SL so it's going to be my last few hours in world this morning, and as I was packing Rudh up and bundling her into a train so she could head off for her vacation, the strangest thing happened... I think she's on the wrong train?!
Sitting down in the carriage she was joined by some rather interesting characters! Three Children, a Giant and one with an interesting hat made themselves comfortable and started talking about random things - one even brought a rat with him?!
The train itself is a DRD Arctic Express Carriage, that is whizzing along down the tracks and generally going a little faster than a Steam Engine should perhaps. These little characters are SO CUTE - and I say that as someone who really isn't interested in Harry Potter - when my RL sister saw them she went nutso... The Harry Potter based Bears are BoOgErS creations, which you can win yourself until December 31st at The Arcade... 
But I really do think I'm on the wrong train, I shouldn't be going to Hogwarts... I wanted to go to the Woods?! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Lyric in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Top: Goth1c0 - Skeleton Sweater in White 
Pants: Addams - Real Worn Out Jeans in White 
Shoes: Delirium Style - Obyri Shoes 
Bears: BoOgErS - Arcade December 2016 Gacha Items (Available until December 31st at The Arcade
Train: DRD - Arctic Express Gacha Items (Available until December 31st at The Arcade

No comments:

Post a Comment