Thursday, December 1, 2016

The Wolfie Chooses A Tree

Today is December 1st, and that means we only have 25 days until the return of the Fat Man in his red suit! It's now time to start thinking about presents - although I've done most of my RL shopping anyway - planning dinner menus and decorating our homes for the festive event. 
Even in the deep dark woods, the big bad wolf is getting things ready... He's out there picking his tree, planning on decorating his cave to lure in Red Riding Hood! Little does he know that she's already planning a Christmas Holiday prank on him of her own making hehe... 
The Big Bad Wolf in the photo would not want me to ruin his reputation, but he's more like a puppy really... Cute and snuggly, and the perfect warm lap to sit on when things are a little cold! No names will be revealed to protect his Big Bad image, not here at least LOL... 
I used a pose from Come Soon Poses for this picture - the pose is available until tomorrow at Lost & Found - and I am sure it will be moved to the mainstore later on. As per usual this pose comes with a full scene and the mug prop to allow the photographers out there to bring their photos to life - I've edited things a little otherwise I would never have fitted with the giant wolf but I will attach the original store ad to the bottom of my post so that you can see it properly. 
I cannot comment on what the Wolf is wearing, though if you ask I will find out for you, but as for me, the dress is AWESOME! This is something older that I re-found while I was sorting my inventory recently and it simply HAD to be used somewhere! It's an old dress - made in Mesh - by a store called Sheep Door, now I know they still exist but I haven't found the dress so you may need to do some investigating!
I wonder how she will surprise the Big Bad Wolf... Maybe I will share with you the rest of the epic story later LOL... 
What is she wearing; 
Hair: Magika - Curious in 02 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Dress: [Sheep Door] - Xmas Tree Dress 
Boots: *RibboN* - Sheepskin Boots (No Longer Available!) 
Pose: Come Soon - Cocoa (Available until December 2nd at Lost & Found
Pet: JIAN - Raccoon Stump 

No comments:

Post a Comment