Thursday, December 15, 2016

A Waitress at the Kinky Club

I guess I should try to get a little festive since the Christmas holiday is only 10 days away now. Today in RL Hell and I have to go out and get a tree and some groceries so that we are prepped and ready to go, but I am actually trying to resist the urge to hide in bed all day! 
Maybe I need to go out and have some fun, let my hair down and party a bit. It doesn't have to be festive but getting me in the party mood might be a start?! Rudh is always in the mood for a party, she's even willing to take on a new job somewhere that tickles her fancy - amongst other things... 
Rudh loves a good party. She's also always ready to be a little kinky and that can or cannot be a good thing. In today's case, it's good... Recently she was made to go shop at the Kinky Event and she found a location that she'd love to be kinky in hehe, either that or call home - I'm not sure which. 
While I was there checking out the club I had to buy myself a couple of new things, including this very awesome [sYs] LIDO Outfit that became the work uniform for Kinky Club! 
Now can I get you a drink? 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Thea in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Outfit: [sYs] - LIDO Outfit in Silver/Black (Available until December 19th at Kinky
Boots: CandyDoll - Arabella in Black 
Pose: Focus Poses - 50's Waitress in Pose 10 
Tray: Lewd - Serving Tray in Champagne 

No comments:

Post a Comment