Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Space Signal

I have a cold... I feel like I'm not on the planet as everything feels muted, dull and full of fluff! I could be floating around in space - which would be alright if I wasn't terrified by the thought - or trapped in a bubble at least. Being in space is the last place I'd ever want to be I have to say, but when I was sent a lovely gift from a friend and had just bought an outfit that seemed to work perfectly with it, I had to just be brave and go exploring!
Aggie McTavish of Stargazer Creations was kind enough to send me a copy of her "Iced" Skin - that has been released for the latest round of We <3 RP which runs until November 30th. Now admitedly with a name like Iced, I could have gone with something frozen and wintery feeling, but it was the addition of this adorable PVC Koharu Outfit Set - from r2 at Collabor88 - which took me from ice demon to space babe!
A space babe that is trying to use her new brocante walkie-talkie from the INSPIRE Space Park no less... If only she could get a signal up here...

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Deja (Current Group Gift)
Skin: [Stargazer Creations] - Iced (Available until November 30th at We <3 RP)
Eyebrows: {PSYCHO:Byts} - Mitsuko Glitter Eyebrows
Lipstick: {PSYCHO:Byts} - Momotaro Lipsticks
Outfit: r2 - Koharu Set (Available until December 6th at Collabor88)
Radio: brocante - Walkie-Talkie in Geometric RARE (Available until November 15th at The Epiphany)
Pose: Signature Pose - Portrait Pose 4

No comments:

Post a Comment