Thursday, November 3, 2016

Exploring a Burtonesque World

Well last night was great, I'm not sure if you have seen it but I actually decided to share a little of my RL with you all last night and posted a picture that I took at a RL gig into my Flickr account. This morning though I am paying the price for that concert going addiction that I have because oh my gah I was suffering all night with terrible cramp in BOTH legs!
Still this morning, waking up with a cup of tea and some toast I feel a little bit like I was in a different world last night. The band that I went to see was a band called Lordi - I posted a picture of the lead singer on Flickr last night - and they are a little Monstrous! Demonic Zombies that play some great music and put on a fun show! So you will have to excuse me for feeling like I'm in another world right now!
OK the world that Rudh is in is far from Demonic, but this Burtonesque world is still just as awesome. You can find this Burtonesque location at my favourite photo location - WHOLE WHEAT - where I really think that Tim Burton would feel they have done him proud!
To fit with the location however, I needed something equally interesting to wear, and I got very lucky with this amazing outfit from Elegance Boutique - which I picked up the current round of Cosmopolitan. Luckily I was able to accessorise the bow of this Strange and Unusal Exile Hair to match!! It was like an outfit that was meant to be together... 
Together with my Familiar Cat - from PSYCHO.Byts for Hocus Pocus - I am ready to explore this strange new world, I just wish work wouldn't be so rude as to get in the way!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Exile - Strange and Unusual in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Outfit: Elegance Boutique - Loren in Navy (Available until November 5th at Cosmopolitan
Pet: PSYCHO.Byts - Familiar Cat (Available until November 4th for Hocus Pocus
Ring: Noodles - Serpent Ring in Rose Gold
Pose: Vanity Poses - Henry 2 (Available until November 5th at Geeks'N'Nerds Fair 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment