Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Even the best adventurers love a good bedtime story...

It's 5.30PM in Holland and I am already thinking about the time I can curl up in bed and go to sleep! I love getting into my bed and stretching out, I always have what some people call a "Bedgasm" - a feeling of euphoria experienced when climbing into bed at the end of a very long day - although it doesn't have to be a long day in my case LOL... 
When I was little I always loved a good bedtime story. My parents read me things like Tolkien and C.S.Lewis from a young age, and I couldn't get enough of the amazing stories of fantasy folk. I'd curl up with my bed full of plushies and listen to the stories, so when I saw something made by one of my favourite designers it took me straight back to my childhood, and my dreams of magical adventures... 
The new book and plushie set called The Velveteen Rabbit is a special Tannenbaum release from Lost Junction. It's a lovely gift for anyone this Christmas. 
So when the Adventurer in me puts her maps and compass aside, and curls up under a blanket with her new book bunny! 

What is in the Photo;
Rabbit & Book: Lost Junction - The Velveteen Rabbit (Available until December 25th at Tannenbaum
Chair: {vespertine} - Slouchy Chair in Yellow 
Chest: 8f8 - Primavera in Toscana Chest 
Map: Ex-Machina - Map and Map Holder 
Little Book: BAMSE - Spymaster in Spy Manual 
Compass: Ex-Machina - Compass 
Big Book: David Heather - Vintage Journal 
Bag: dust bunny - Storybook Living in Old Backpack 
Hat: Ex-Machina - Hat 
Building: dust bunny - Wanderlust in Hedera Caravan RARE 

No comments:

Post a Comment