Friday, November 25, 2016

Deception Flowers for Shoppers

It's BLACK FRIDAY... Two words that are great alone but when put together are freaking awesome... The fact that it's Friday anyway is pretty good, the fact that it's still an American Holiday and therefore I have today off my SL job again is even better, but the best and most exciting thing of all is the fact that Black Friday is the day when stores drop their prices and have HUGE SALES!!! I LOVE a sale, though OK it can make me a little bit of a greedy girl, but grabbing a bargin always boosts you're happy levels! Least it does for me anyway...
BUT all that aside, another thing that comes from today being Black Friday which boosts my happy levels, is that I will be taking it as an official reason to wear Black LOL... Not that I need a reason but whatever... Today as well as shopping like a crazy person, I am going to be wearing black and dead too... I'm a dead crazy person... Who'd have ever guessed?!
Before I start my shopping extravaganza today I am going to play around like the living dead doll that I am and get myself all prettified!
I think it's a day for flowers!! Replacing my left eye with a gorgeous "Deception Flower" - from Aii the Ughly & Beautiful at Enchantment - was easy enough but getting the little flowers to stay within the gash on my cheek was harder... Throwing on a dress and combing my hair was the easiest part after getting those flowers to stick!
Now though I am ready for SHOPPING!!!!! Watch out for that blur in the stores, as I mentioned yesterday, it might be me!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Besom - Giselle in Reds
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Veins: The Horror! - Corpse Scars & Bruises in Veined
Eye: PSYCHO.Byts - Zombie Eyes
Flower: Aii the Ugly & Beautiful - Deception Flower in Night (Available until November 30th at Enchantment)
Flower Scar: Ama - Growing Within
Blood Lip: Izzie's - Bloody Tears & Lips
Dress: Addams - Giselle Mesh Dress with Hood in Black
Pose: Signature Pose - Stretched

No comments:

Post a Comment