Monday, October 3, 2016

The Girl in Pet Semetary - A Gators MC Maze Special!

Well we finally did it! It's here, it's open to the public and it's better than any we've had in years gone by. The MC worked super hard and pulled out all of the stops this year to create something devious and scary, and so far everyone seems to be loving it... It's a dark haunted place full of the odd scare and even some very special VIP characters that you may well recognise, so if you're looking for something fun to do - although I know there are HEAPS of things to do - maybe you want to check out the Gators MC 4th Annual Halloween Event!
Of course for me Halloween is the best time of the year to play dress up... There are so many new events opening that appeal to my darker Dead Doll side that I cannot help myself but be overly excited! I'm like a kid in a Candy Store or a teenage girl with VIP access to  the latest teen idols - squealing with excitment and running around like a headless chicken in case you were wondering! Having the maze for me is a bonus as I have ready made horror sets at my fingertips LOL...
The first of these "sets" is actually the maze entrace... Pet Semetary is our opening location this year and instead of scary animals - with the exception of the odd Gator - you may well find that there are more parties than nasties here this year.
My first dead girl look was something that kinda paired with HellBone chosen outfit... We were the keepers of the Semetary - he a monstrous undertaker, me the dead girl that collected the pets, and I was followed everywhere by a little black cat!
I have to admit that for me and my little Dead Doll look this is fairly simple lol... I fell head over heels in love with the new Besom hair called "New Girl" - which is available now at SALEM, an event that is by far one of my favourite seasonal shopping events this year - and the whole outfit was built around it... It went well withe dress I found - an oldie but still a goodie - from Corvus, coated with blood, lots and lots of blood, and a Noose from Remarkable Oblivion.
Then I took the deadly kitten - from Jian - that is awakend by Pet Semetary for a walk through the graveyard, before heading into the dark...
Dare you "Get Bitten in the Dark!", or are you too chicken?! You never know who you will meet in the Pet Semetary Catacombs!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Besom - New Girl in Reds (Available until October 31st at SALEM)
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Bullet Wound: PaperDolls - Killer Injury
Eyes: PSYCHO.Byts - Zombie Eyes
Blood Tears: The Horror! - Fighter Scars & Bruises in Maimed
Nose Scar: The Horror! - Fighter Scars & Bruises in Charged
Lip Blood: Ghost'Ink - Be Bloody
Noose: Remarkable Oblivion - Salem in Wheat
Blood: Ama - Blood Splatter
Tattoo: [White Widow] - Spotlight
Dress: Corvus - Sleepless Dress
Boots: sf design - Rigged Wellingtons in Black Dirty
Cat: Jian - Curious Kitties in Companion Black
Pose: Image Essentials - Shoes 2

No comments:

Post a Comment