Saturday, October 8, 2016

Staying at the Hotel

I've checked out of RL and into the hotel of Mum and Dad... I'm finally away from everything that is normal everyday RL and am on holiday visiting the UK and my family! It's been a long time coming but I am sooooooo Happy to have finally taken a bit of a break. Not that it means I will be taking a break from blogging, as I have plenty of things in store to share with you over the next week - I was prepared lol I'm that addicted - but blogging might be a little sporadic as I'm going to be busy with the family... Just warning you!
Still for now, as I said, out of the usual everyday RL situation and into the hotel of Mum and Dad!
I am checking Rudh into a hotel too, the one at Elysium City of Templemore to be exact, of course she as per usual is doing things in a much more glamorous way than I ever would.
She is always willing to wear a lot less clothes than I would too. This dress is a prime example of that, the Kaithleen's Leather Open Dress to be exact.
I've glammed it up a little for this lovely hotel by adding a simple hairstyle from Magika and a pearl collar from Kibitz called Sasha - which you too can get your hands on at The Fantasy Collective until October 15th - but you know Rudh by now, no matter how chic the look could be, she makes it look more like living dead doll attire.
For now I'm going to dinner at this hotel's lovely restaurant... Meals by Momma!!!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Hearts Like Ours
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Choker: Kibitz - Sasha Collar in Black (Available until October 15th at The Fantasy Collective)
Tattoo: [White Widow] - Spotlight
Dress: Kaithleen's - Leather Open Dress in Black
Pose: Image Essentials - Expressive 15

No comments:

Post a Comment