Wednesday, September 14, 2016

The Glamorous Face of Death

I have a desire to do something a little different today, and so I'm being a little bit artsy fartsy creative! It hasn't happened for a while that I want to do something a little bit fantasy creative, and whilst I was talking to my MC sister Lil I got a notion to take a close up shot of my face - apparently I'm good at them LOL... 
Opening my hoard and diving into it can sometime be fairly treacherous, but I made straight for my cosmetics and face accessories folders and dug around for a while... The result was the gorgeous face of Death... 
Death is often portrayed as something dark and scary and evil looking, but why couldn't death be glamorous or magical looking... 
A face that started because of two different make-up layers eventually formed into what I was thinking a glamorous version of Death may look like... I started with two - possibly not meant to be worn together but still cute when layered up - applier layers. I'm a LOGO head user, and sometimes finding the right skins and make-ups can be a bit of a nightmare, but with these appliers I got very lucky. The stars are actually the base layer - I won these in a gacha at VileCult when I went to check out their brand new store. The second layer that I applied was a FLF release from CURELESS - if you know anything about me you may well realise that I am kinda addicted to CURELESS - and that gave the skullish look to my Death face... 
It looked good but it was missing something... It really did not seem to work with human eyes... I NEEDED something to fix that... Then I remembered something new that I had been sent to blog. A set of eyes from a gacha for the Twisted Hunt at SongBird. These eyes are like crystals, brightly coloured crystals, and they seemed perfect for the eyes of Death. As I was looking at eyes however, I found the amazing Seventh Eye Attachment that I had totally forgotten I'd bought from CURELESS a few months ago... THEY MADE IT COMPLETE!!! Framing the face with a long white shock of Moon Hair, I was happy... 
So this is the glamorous and magical face of Death... At least that's my interpretation of it anyway LOL... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Moon - Eternal Sunshine in Variety 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Extra Eyes: CURELESS [+] - The Seventh Eye in Brown 
Stars: VileCult - Glitter Bomb Gacha in 15. RARE 
Tattoo: CURELESS [+] - Psychopomp in Black 
Eyes: SongBird - Crystal Eyes in Yellow (Available until September 30th for the Twisted Hunt Gacha) 
Pose: Signature Pose - Portrait 8 

No comments:

Post a Comment