Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Pirate Dreams

Today is a day for simplicity... I know that people complain about Mondays being the hardest day of the week but I kinda disagree I think that Tuesdays are worse! I mean really, think about it, Monday is the start of the week but Tuesday is the second day in a row you have to get up, you cannot blame things on the start of the week and it's still a long way to go until the weekend!
It's time though for something simple but cute, because I am getting so crazy bleh at the moment that I need something easy hehe...
I'm running late with this look, I've had it stored ready for picture taking for a while but until fairly recently my blogging mojo seems to have abated somewhat! I'm slowly getting my groove back and I am finding it just in time to share this cute outfit before parts of it are removed from their events...
The part I'm referring to is this adorable top from Petite Mort, called Wrap Bikini Top - shown here in a melon colour - which is available until tomrrow at Tres Chic. The tops come in a range of jewel like colours, but I chose this awesome orangy tone, partly because of huge beaded necklace from aisling. It's a Tortuga Princess Necklace, hence why I'm now exploring a Piraty location - Temenos - and living my Pirate Dreams!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Henya in Reds
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Tattoo: [White Widow] - Chocolat in Black
Necklace: aisling - Tortuga Princess in Necklace RARE
Top: Petite Mort - Wrap Bikini Top in Melon (Available until September 10th at Tres Chic)
Shorts: Mon Cheri - Frayed Denim Hotpants in Dark Blue
Pose: Signature Pose - Sophie 5

No comments:

Post a Comment