Friday, September 30, 2016

OMG Sports?!

Its nearly the weekend, and it's nearly the start of the 2016 Gators MC Halloween Maze Event, but I think today I am going to try and enjoy the calm before the virtual storm as I have to play hostess and guide around the huge maze and horror rooms we have created... I'm really excited about opening the event, but actually I am more excited for all of the Horrorific events which are coming in the next few days... My inner darkside is already jumping for joy, so please expect lots more blood and guts and gore over the next few weeks... 
Till then however, I plan on taking things a little easy... Maybe doing something silly, maybe playing some sports, something to get the adrenaline going... Something to keep me entertained!!! 
Maybe a little basketball?! 
I'm surprising myself by suggesting sport here, there's nothing that I ever could say I love about Sport... I used to love playing Rugby when I was younger but now, not so much... Yet I couldn't resist some down time, and this pose was crying out to me to play basketball... 
The pose is one from Come Soon - that was released for the Men Only Monthly September Round and is available until October 14th.
Now as I admit that I am NOT a sporty person at all, when it came to finding an outfit for this pose I was stumped...UNTIL I found the most awesome and very Rudhish pair of Legwarmer Shorts from Vinyl at the current round of Tres Chic.After that it was plain sailing, a shirt to match, and I couldn't resist this awesome shirt from imbue that's decorated with B**bs, and I was ready for some sports-ish activity LOL... 
Anyone fancy a game of one on one?! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika -  Stay the Night in 02
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Tattoo: [White Widow] - Spotlight 
Top: imbue, - Little Tee in B**bs White 
Pants: Vinyl - Ariana Sports Shorts/Legwarmers in White (Available until October 5th at Tres Chic
Pose: Come Soon - Street Basketball in Pose 1 (Available until October 14th at Men Only Monthly

No comments:

Post a Comment