Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Vindicator for the Dark Lord Satan

Yesterday I was in a pretty wonderland... Today I'm going to Hell... It's amazing just how much my mood swings from one pretty girlie side of me to the other more dark and twisted side! I'm not Bi-Polar or anything like that but I just love being able to play around and do different things every day. 
Today my dressing up box lead me in a much darker direction - although there is a lot less blood than I have been known to play with - today, I am a tribute to the darkness... 
I had an outfit that just screamed out to me to release my inner bad girl, and this time she came out as a little bit demonic... After hours of searching I found the perfect location and became a tribute to Satan himself... 
There is much to say about this outfit and my styling but first the location I discovered... It took me a while, I wanted somewhere dark, somewhere that fit perfectly with my outfit and it was no simple task... Then after clicking a random link in search, I found this place... Lord Satan's Demon Castle. It was perfect for what I wanted. This place welcomes visitors BUT I want to make sure I give you a word of caution - it's not for the faint hearted. It's a place where orgies are advertised as entertainment, and there are monstrous things to see and do here... That having been said the location looks great, and the people that I spoke to were welcoming and great in providing assistance - so thank you to those people. This location is in essence a Satanic Church, so please also bear that in mind and if you're anti this kind of thing, don't visit... If you're looking for a little slice of Hell however, this is a brilliantly planned, decorated and staffed location, that may be just what you are looking for! 
I was a little naughty, I couldn't resist jumping up onto the altar - which isn't bad at this location it seems as when I arrived there was a couple having sex on it hehe - as a tribute to Satan himself. It was all prompted by my awesome outfit, which includes the boots and blindfold as well as the bodice and panties, is in fact a gacha collection available now at The Gacha Garden from lassitude & ennui. I added the very cool, and very monstrous looking, Sandersons Gloves - from Jian - to complete my look. 
The inner demoness in me needed her time in the spotlight, she's one of my favourite characters and when she comes out so does the trouble, but you never know what might come next... Now that the demoness is back with Satan, where will my freed mind take me hehe... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Loni in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Melanie in Asia 05
Tattoos: *PerveTTe* - Little Things for You 
Gloves: Jian - Snadersons Gloves in Black 
Outfit, including mask & Boots: lassitude & ennui - Vindicator Gacha Items in Black (Available until August 31st at The Gacha Garden
Pose: Image Essentials - Confidence 14 

No comments:

Post a Comment