Saturday, August 6, 2016

Snaps to Start

The weekend is a good time to wake up slowly, drink a few cups of coffee and then perhaps spend a good few hours taking some pretty pictures and wasting a day lol... That's definitely my Sunday routine but this weekend I want a day of nothing-much-ness and I plan to do that by spending my time with my SL camera. 
Give me five minutes in my gorgeous little office to make sure my camera is all set up and ready to rock and roll... 
I love this new pose from Come Soon by the way. It's called My Lens and it's available now at The Chapter Four until August 31st. As per usual, the Come Soon Poses come with a full scene or the pose on it's own, and as nice as the scene is I had to use this particular pose in my office! It was too much of a temptation to resist. I spend time here working on blogging stuff, working on Gator stuff, and in fact working on anything that I have to work on too LOL... It's my quiet place to get things done in. I'm not gonna list all of my little knick-knacks but if you want to know something in particular please do ask me... I have been good and listed all the big furniture pieces though... 
This is the most relaxed outfit I will be wearing today too I'm sure, have a lot of crazy photo ideas that need to be put into place and none of them require me to look comfortable...Guess I should enjoy the comfortable but adorable Frayed Denim Shorts from Mon Cheri, the overly huge sweater from WONDERLOST and the super cute Celie Sneakers from FLG while I can hehe... 
Fact you know what, before I do anymore I'm going to jump in the shower LOL... Let Rudh enjoy her comfort for just a little bit longer huh?!

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Loni in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Melanie in Asia 05 
Tattoos: *PerveTTe* - Little Things for You 
Sweater: WONDERLOST - Emily Sweater in Attention 
Shorts: Mon Cheri - Frayed Denim Hotpants in Dark Blue (Available until August 21st at the Mesh Body Addicts Fair
Shoes: FLG Store - Celie Sneakers 
Pose: Come Soon - My Lens (Available until August 31st at The Chapter Four
Chair: HIDEKI - Chair 
Desk: Fancy Decor - Cubby Desk RARE 
Cabinet: Second Spaces - Monster's Study Gacha Items in Craft Trolley 
Clock: [nefarious.inventions] - Le Tic Toc Choc in RARE Unhanded (Available until August 31st at The Gacha Garden
Shelf: HIDEKI - Door Shelf 

No comments:

Post a Comment