Friday, July 22, 2016

Taking a walk at Neverfar

How did it get so hot so fast?! For the last few days I've felt like I've been melting and today is shaping up to be more of the same! I've never really been a fan of hot weather, I'm much more of an Autumn and Winter kind of girl. I mean OK when you go on Vacation, you want sunny weather but then you aren't stuck at home doing the chores and working the jobs and you can just kick back, relax and enjoy!
Still I guess being stuck to my computer due to working so much does have it's perks... I can spend more time in SL taking pictures than normal LOL... I'm exploring, shopping and taking some pretty pictures all at the same time, so I guess it's a little like a holiday?! Perhaps?! 
It's exactly the case of what happened here... I'd been wearing a gorgeous new dress from Petite Mort - the Henna Slip Dress in a teal colour which is available at the current round of Tres Chic just in case you were wondering - and decided to take my new little buddy that I adopted recently on a walk somewhere different and new... 
The location is a place called Neverfar, and it's got a serene but also haunting feel to it... It's definitely worth checking out. 
If you're thinking about adopting a puppy like I did I should let you know that my new little friend is an adorable Countryside Collie from Jian. To adopt one is very simple, just head to their special adoptions location at The Epiphany and you too could walk away with your own adorable little friend... 
OH while I'm rambling, there is one last thing that really does deserve a new noteworthy mention... My new favourite Hair! I seem to be wearing this all the time at the moment, and not only does it look cute, I donated to a great cause when I bought it! This is a Hair Fair release from the store Blues. I am kinda ashamed to admit it, but I've never really paid much attention to Blues hair until very recently... Maybe it's time I did a little more Blues shopping?! 
OK OK I am done rambling... Time to enjoy my walk before the sun gets too hot... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Blues -  Heather in Colours 2 (Available until July 31st in Backlot Central at the Hair Fair
Skin: Glam Affair - Melanie in Asia (05) 
Tattoos: *PerveTTe* - Little Things for You 
Necklace: (Kunglers) - Aphrodite Necklace in Emerald (Available until July 28th at The Crossroads
Dress: Petite Mort - Henna Slip Dress in Teal (Available until August 10th at Tres Chic
Dog: Jian - Countryside Collies in Companion Pup Bi (Available until August 15th at The Epiphany
Pose: PSYCHO.Byts - Lili 2 (Available until July 31st at Pose Lover & Friends Event

No comments:

Post a Comment