Sunday, July 10, 2016

Jump in to Release the Feeling!

Saturday was fun... Lazy but fun... 
I even had a chance to hang out with someone that I don´t get to see very often - Sussie - as we hopped around looking for randomly fun things that were going on. It was one of those good evenings, where we stayed up too late having fun, and now in the sunny light of the morning I am left feeling like I've been drinking, without actually having drunk anything LOL...
One swift cure for that... 
The sound of feet on the board-walk, a scream and a splash says it all... The best way to get over that sluggish feeling is to shock yourself a little... I'd imagine that this might have the right effect! 
In RL you'd never see me jumping into the sea like this, I don't really like swimming in the sea - no idea why just never been a fan of it - but Rudh is totally different, she's going to enjoy that cold feeling! Dressed in a Dana Outfit from CandyDoll - available this month at FaMESHed - she took the plunge, I just hope Sussie is around to rescue her on a surfboard!! LOL... 
Pools are better, in my opinion... Perhaps because there are less animals in them?! Though OK the picture doesn't really back that up as someone let Hell and Mongo into our pool LOL... 

What is she wearing;
(I am sorry to say I don't have the list of what the others are wearing, but if you want to know something in particular please ask and I will find out for you!) 
Pic 1: 
Hair: Magika - Heartbeat in 02 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Tattoos: *PerveTTe* - Little Things for You 
Top: CandyDoll - Dana Shirt in Banana (Available until July 27th at FaMESHed)
Shorts: CandyDoll - Dana Shorts in Ombre I (Available until July 27th at FaMESHed
Pose: Image Essentials - Summertime Fun 
Pic 2: 
Hair: Truth - Dune in Reds (Available until July 23rd at UBER
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Tattoos: *PerveTTe* - Little Things for You 
Swimsuit: CandyDoll - Alistaire Swimsuit in Black
Group Pose: Come Soon - Here comes the Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment