Thursday, July 21, 2016

Cussing like a Sailor!

Lately my emotions have been causing chaos in my head... I've been letting things that shouldn't and wouldn't normally get to me in ways that have almost caused a breakdown. The mixture of emotions has been huge and although there have been happy times when I do laugh and joke around, recently it's been hard to find a lot of those. Mostly I'm hiding the true feelings away from people and that isn't good... ALTHOUGH last night I had myself a mini epiphany... I now realise... WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING?! The people and things that I am letting myself get bothered by do not matter... If they mattered I'd have talked to those concerned and it wouldn't be an issue... SO, to all the little things that were bugging me... I am done, Fuck this... Let's move on an have a good time!! 
Sorry for swearing so much... I don't normally let my potty mouth take over my hands while I am writing here to you, but sometimes you just need to blast out a few bad words... I'm not fake, I do not plagiarise other people's ideas to make them look like my own and I do not manipulate the things people say to make myself seem more important or look better, so for that I know that I'm the better, stronger person after all of this... I AM HAPPY BEING ME!! 
I've let off some steam but I need to dance... Shake my booty on the dance floor and let my hair loose! I found the cutest club to do it in too... Tequila SunRise... Just look at the décor, it feels really well put together and looks awesome, but I wonder what the music is like. When I found it, it was empty... I will have to check it when they have a party going on! 
My outfit was a bit of a reflection on my mood... The rude word of the day was not only showing in the statement on my awesome Azuchi Emily Crop top, which Mongo pointed out was less underboob and more boob out and that he wasn't complaining LOL, but also on my pretty cute Kibitz Necklace which proudly announced "Fuck You". My shorts too, although they do not come with swear words, are also RealEvil - RealEvil Industries that is hehe. 
OK OK I am done, no more ranting and no more bitching LOL... I'm going to be HAPPY RUDHIE again!!! I promise, no more swearing, I'm done cussing like a sailor as they used to say - at least for a little while LOL... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Empty Gold in 02 
Skin: Glam Affair - Melanie in Asia in 05
Choker: {PSYCHO:Byts} - Black Choker Pack in Studs
Necklace: Kibitz - MSG Necklace in Silver Fuck You 
Tattoos: *PerveTTe* - Little Things for You 
Top: [Azuchi] - Emily Crop Top in Fuck This (Available until July 29th at Mesh Body Addicts
Shorts: RealEvil Industries - Lana Shorts in Blue 2 (Available until July 30th at The Seasons Story
Pose: Image Essentials - Emotion 9 (Available until July 31st at Depraved Nation's Boys of Summer Event

No comments:

Post a Comment