Saturday, July 9, 2016

Carousels at Everlong

TADAAAAAAAAAAAA... Today is bounce back day... After all that yummy Ice Cream I am now ready to kick some ass and take some names... It's good really, it's a busy Gatorish kinda day but I plan on taking things very easy this weekend and you know what that means - MORE PHOTOGRAPHY TIME!!! 
I have also been working on sorting some of my hoard... It's getting crazy and I still have stuff in there from pre-mesh body which I can never use anymore... This also has it's perks I have to add, you never know what you will find buried in a hoard!!
This dress for example... It's an older but still really cute, and great for the summer, crochet dress called Echo from Dead Dollz... I bought this AGES ago and totally forgot about it! When you add to that the fact that it went so perfectly with the EMPIRE Carnation heels - which again I'd totally forgotten I had LOL - it made for a very happy Rudh! 
Now because inventory sorting is a VERY lengthy process, and because I was getting more than a little bored of doing it, while I was in my new -oh-so-happy making outfit, with great looking hair I might add - the Grecia style from Truth for those of you that want to know - I felt a need to find somewhere new to explore! 
I found the perfect pretty place... A sim called Everlong... It's straight of a fantasy fairytale! That was it though, I was done with inventory sorting... PICTURES HAD TO BE TAKEN lol... 
I wonder if my inventory will ever be fully sorted as it used to be?! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Grecia Hair in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Tattoos: *PerveTTe* - Little Things for You 
Dress: Dead Dollz - Echo Dress in White 
Shoes: #EMPIRE - Carnation 
Pose: Signature Pose - Give Me That Rush, Pose Set 20 

No comments:

Post a Comment