Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Butterfly Fly Away

I did it, I was a big brave girl and after a little bit of a mental shove I forced myself to come back in to the office. I always joke about how much of a rude word "work" is but in this case I have to tell you, and I know I complain about it a lot, that the place I work is kinda soul destroying. I really don't know how people can love working in a stark sterile office environment...
I am not going to let this bring me down today, I've been too strong recently to be weakened by the shell of a building. I've found that I can stand strong and stand by what I feel is right... So I am going to let my mind wander off into a fantasy realm, somewhere away from mundanity and into the bizarre...
Fluttery Butterfly worlds far away from normality!
Is it just me or when you see a butterfly in RL do you find yourself smiling too? I love watching them flutter, I love the delicate gracefulness and I love the colours.
Today I am in a magical land of butterflies... I've become one of them too... Just waiting for my wings to unfurl! With my new little FluffyFlutterFriend - from Lovely Alien - and a Static Caterpillar, I sit at wait... I already prepared myself for their emergence, pulling my hair up into this adorable style when my Moth Antennae started to grow.
My hair is a Hair Fair release from a store that I'd never heard of before this event by the way. It's a store called [Mello] and this Dreams style comes in some really cute magical colours, so find a new store and buy hair to raise some money fo the children while you're at it!!!
I hope my wings come in soon, I need to get out of this office again already LOL...

What is she wearing;
Caterpillar: Static - Caterpillar in Gift of the Guardians
Antennae: Lovely Alien - MothAntennae
Hair: [Mello] - Dreams in Galaxies (Available until July 31st in Backlot East at the Hair Fair)
Skin: Glam Affair - Melanie in Asia in 05 
Eyes: [Stargazer Creations] - Space Eyes in Yellow
Collar: Ama - Fraxinus Collar in Forest
Tattoos: *PerveTTe* - Little Things for You
Swimsuit - Blueberry - Michelle in Green
Butterfly: Lovely Alien - FluffyFlutterFriend in Rose
Pose: Image Essentials - Emotion 1 (Available until July 31st at Depraved Nation's Boys of Summer Event)

No comments:

Post a Comment