Saturday, July 16, 2016

Arabian Nights aren't meant for Sleep!

Oh my gosh I cannot quite believe that I am awake this morning. I have a terrible headache but somehow my body is on a warpath against me and it will not let me sleep more. On another note I cannot believe that I managed to get a post about the Hair Fair Freebies done before it opened too LOL... I was working my little blogging butt off last night trying to get everything ready... Now I am freaking knackered and even though this morning I have tried to make a pretty picture, there really is only one thing on my mind... 
Not likely to get anymore sleep BUT least I can have a somewhat relaxing day. Rudh on the other hand will be able to sleep as I have to use my work avatar instead hehe...
She found the perfect place to sleep, somewhere that perfectly fit with her gorgeous new outfit... Typical of Rudh that she could be asleep somewhere perfect and look awesome... The RL me would never look this glamourous.
Perfectly matched to the gorgeous Majilis al Jinn, Sands of Time, location, Rudh has been dancing around as a pretty belly dancer because of her new outfit from !gO!, which you can pick up at The Crossroads.
Still for now I have more work to do, I guess that the RL me won't be getting a nap any time soon! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Stay the Night in 02
Head Jewel: Cute Poison - Elysian Head Jewels in Gold
Skin: Glam Affair - Melanie in Asia in 05
Tattoos: *PerveTTe* - Little Things for You
Outfit: !gO! - Latifa Outfit in Turquoise (Available until July 28th at The Crossroads)
Pose: Signature Pose - Into My Heart, Pose Set 18

No comments:

Post a Comment