Thursday, June 9, 2016

Waiting for a Surf Instructor!

Day Off, Day Off, well from one job at least and it is about freaking time... I've been in need of a day off this week!!! I'm going to spend all day doing things that I like... Taking pictures, playing with a little bit of decorating and... surfing?! That's something new... Oh well, never hurts to try right LOL... 
Wearing my new Blueberry Peachkini I took to the beach, there was a handy surf board with a lovely little lounger and fancy cocktail waiting for me, least I hope it was for me... Never know I could find myself stealing the seat of some hot surfer... Please please please let it be a hot surfer guy LOL... 
I was "Just Chilling" - which by the way is the name of this awesome pose prop from Image Essentials for Pose Lover this month - and waiting to see if he came to teach me how to surf... As yet I'm still waiting, but hey topping up my tan would be a relaxing idea too right?! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - May in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Tattoos: *PerveTTe* - Little Things for You (Available until June 22nd at Kinky Monthly
Bikini: Blueberry - Peachkini in Sky 
Pose: Image Essentials - Just Chilling (Available until June 14th at Pose Lover

No comments:

Post a Comment