Monday, June 6, 2016

The Witch of Petite Mort

I have a long list of blog posts ready and waiting to be shared with the world, in my own unique rambling way... Each with it's own pretty picture, in a variety of different styles so that whatever my mood I have something ready at hand. Of course new releases, and event creations, from the awesome designers that sponsor me and my little journal of a blog will always take precidence, but you know by now how I work... I always blog what I like and I do love having such a wide variety of things to play with... A girl can never have too much choice - no matter what people say lol - and for example today I feel like letting a little magic take over...
I was on my way to the bus stop in RL, and found a penny... I'm just giving that penny a little extra Rudhish magical boost!!
It does help to bring the magic when you have some amazing places to play around in while you're posing... I'm still addicted to WHOLE WHEAT for just this reason, but with so many places to play there is going to be an addiction to this photo studio for sometime to come I feel! I'm not ashamed to admit it lol...
The outfit that I chose to wear was the reason that I chose this particular backdrop at Whole Wheat... The romper is in fact the key reason... It's a new group gift from Petite Mort, the Sabina Celestial Romper, and both the colour and pattern called to me... RUDHHHHH WEAR MEEEEEEEEE... Now I will let you in on something here, I'm not criticising the Petite Mort creative minds, I just wanted to let people know that this romper is not made to be fitted to the mesh bodies. I loved the outfit and was willing to adjust my body parts to fit the romper, which itself cannot be modded... It's not a big deal, it still makes it an awesome free group gift but please bear that in mind. That aside though it's a gorgeously cute, really well textured summertime Romper, and did I mention FREE!!!
Let's hope the magic lasts all day... I think the penny and this have gotten me off to a good start!!!

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: Magika - Sorcery in 02
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Tattoos: *PerveTTe* - Little Things for You (Available until June 22nd at Kinky Monthly)
Romper: Petite Mort - Sabina Celestial Romper (Current Group Gift)
Pose: Signature Pose - Against the Wall

No comments:

Post a Comment