Friday, June 17, 2016

Not really a Country Girl!

A couple of weeks ago now, I said that I would be testing myself a little more... Trying to step out of my biker rock chick living dead girl comfort zone and into some things that were not truly Rudhish in style... One of those happened a few days later in the form of a birthday party held for one of our Gator Boys! We all had to get into a little Yee-Haw and slip into something Country Western... MY GOSH was it harder than I expected... Even with Sussie and Mongo as my shopping guides I had trouble! 
I did however find something, I wasn't entirely happy with it but it worked... That was until I went to the latest round of The Chapter Four this month! Luas had released what I felt was the PERFECT Rudhish country girl dress... I asked for clarification - and even though Mongo felt it didn't show enough of my curves - everyone agreed that it worked! It was almost like Luas was in my head and designed the perfect dress for what I wanted! 
I teamed it with a pair of cute Ankle Booties and this awesome Hat and Hair combo from Truth, and apparently I was good to go! 
I'm enjoying pushing my boundaries a little, who knows what will come next... Any Suggestions? 

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: Truth - Jill in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Tattoos: *PerveTTe* - Little Things for You (Available until June 22nd at Kinky Monthly
Dress: Luas - Cloe in Beiges (Available until June 18th at The Chapter Four
Pose: Signature Pose - Not Awkward At All - Pose Set 18 

No comments:

Post a Comment