Wednesday, June 1, 2016

No Drama have WHOLE WHEAT

Hopefully we're slipping into one of the quiet periods, for the time being the drama should stop and I can make the best of it... It's time to say No Drama and be a happy Rudh! FINALLY! There are lots of fun things to look forward to, like hunting for all the goodies that I want from this month's Arcade, not to mention the regular 1st of the month shopping events opening!! 
More Shopping, means More Buying Things, and that in turn means more taking pictures of my new goodies, which actually results in a happier and more relaxed Rudh! So no one can complain about my shopping habits... I mean OK technically Hell can, but we ignore him anyway LOL... AND if I didn't shop I wouldn't have outfits like this... 
Not only does it have that perfect slogan across my chest, it's SO cute and girliefied... For some reason I ended up gravitating towards a somewhat girlie, bohemian look, and I have to say it's one of my favourite "accidents" in a while hehe... The dress is from epoch - I think I bought it at a Fi*Friday some time ago but never wore it - and it comes with three different patterns - the floral, cuss symbols and PIZZA!!! 
I'd bohemianised the look with this adorable hair from Magika and then adding the Pastel Sunglasses from Suicidal Unborn - which are a group gift by the way - just seemed to bring everything together... 
While I'm here though I want to give a special nod to the location... The WHOLE WHEAT Landscape & Creations sim is amazing, they have some really well planned and laid out posing scenes that are perfect for blogging and photography backdrops. No doubt this will be the first of many times that you see the name WHOLE WHEAT listed here... I think this will be a go to location for me!! Check it out! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Summer in 02 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Sunglasses: Suicidal Unborn! - Pastel Sunglasses 
Outfit: epoch - Drama Dress in No Drama 
Pose: Signature Pose - Hold On, Pose Set 18 (Available until June 14th at Pose Lover

No comments:

Post a Comment