Thursday, June 16, 2016

Calling Home

I'm feeling the homesick feeling again... It happens every so often and right now it's here and here to stay. Possibly because I've been sick lately, and maybe added to that the fact that my little sister's birthday is coming up, but right now Rudh is incredibly home sick... Finding a man and getting married to someone in a different place through SL may sound like a fairytale, but it does come with it's not so good side too!! Not that I'd change the adventure of it, but I wish we lived closer to home... 
I'm going to have to suck it up and call home... I do regularly call the UK, but when I feel this home sick it has a dual effect of making the feeling of missing home worse while actually helping too... Sounds bonkers I know but I guess just hearing the family helps somewhat!?!
Of course when Rudh calls home she does it in a totally different way... It's hard for the living dead Doll in me to call to my "other" family - not the MC they are always around but the other Dead side of the family LOL... 
Rudh decided to call home and with the help of one of the awesome already laid out WHOLE WHEAT locations it was easier than she had imagined... Like having a cell phone for the undead... Calls are cheap too... One human heart and some time spent at the Ouiji Board will do! 
It's never easy calling the undead, the line connection is always so shaky, and unlike a phone they are always able to cast an evil eye over the caller - tormenting her so that even her piercing scars bleed - but at least it gives her some reassurance just like calling my RL parents gives me. 
On the subject of piercing scars, and just to wrap up the ramble for today, I have added a close-up look at them in the photo below... These are the SongBird Puncture Piercings available until June 31st as a Hunt Prize for the Body Art Hunt II - so FREEBIES!!!! Love that term! 
Still now it's time to go make a simpler call... Time to dial home to Mum!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Celeste in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Eyes: {PSYCHO:Byts} - Zombie Eyes 
Bloody Make-Up: Ghost'Ink - Be Bloody OutCast Make-Up 
Collar: {PSYCHO:Byts} - Black Choker+Spike 
Tattoos: *PerveTTe* - Little Things for You (Available until June 22nd at Kinky Monthly
Piercing: SongBird - Puncture (Available until June 31st for the Body Art Hunt II) 
Dress: E-Clipse Design - Lilith Dress in Black 
Boots: REIGN - All Star Thigh Highs 
Pose: Signature Pose - Not Today, Pose Set 014 

No comments:

Post a Comment