Monday, May 30, 2016

Stroking His Ego

Drama has been hanging around like a bad smell since Friday, and tainting what should have been a relaxing weekend, before the crappy start of my week in the RL offices, with the stench of crazy rotten...
I'm going to start my week off with something fun because frankly I'm done with this stupid drama... For now, something I really enjoy... Something to bring a smile to my face - I warn you now though this post does contain one of my rambling rants, but before the rant, the thing that made me smile...
Stroking his Ego...
That's right... Mongo is not only one of my best friends, he's also damn good to look at... So when I heard about someone having commented that egos were being stroked, and I had already planned on using this pose, it all seemed to come together so well... Stroke his ego, get a great picture out of it, and perhaps give a subtle nod to the fact that if you're going to talk smack about someone then Facebook is not the best place to do it!!!
The pose is one that has been released by Come Soon for Kinky Monthly - available at the event until June 22nd - it's all about Sexy Fitness... I mean OK I'm helping him with his weight training - that's the fitness part - and to stroke our egos a little more, you can see where the Sexy part comes in - we're both Sexy, yes that's right LOL... It's hard being that modest, glad I don't have to do it on a daily basis... All that constant stroking of our egos is such hard work, especially when apparently I'm not stroking the egos of others properly! Still Mongo doesn't seem to complain hehe...

What is she wearing;
(I didn't have time to get Mongo's outfit list, so if you want to know anything of what he is wearing, please feel free to ask and I will find out!)
Hair: Truth - Kora in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Top: Apple May Designs - Tied Tops in Black 
Tattoos: *PerveTTe* - Little Things for You (Available until June 22nd at Kinky Monthly)
Shorts: Addams - Paloma Short with Laces 
Boots: REIGN - All Star Thigh Highs (Available until June 12th at No.21
Pose: Come Soon - Sexy Fitness 01 (Available until June 22nd at Kinky Monthly)

No comments:

Post a Comment