Sunday, May 15, 2016

Pink Blooms are Guinea Pig Food!

I'm sorry that I have been so quiet for the last few days, I am still currently on holiday in England, but as we are having a quiet Sunday you may get a couple out of me today. I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon and already there is a feeling of dread at having to leave my childhood home behind me. I know that it won't be long until I am back but you know how it is, it's always a pull at the heartstrings to walk away. 
Still, for today at least we have some very gorgeous weather and I will be chillaxing in the shade with a glass of something cold, talking to my mum and sister while dad is dragged out by HellBone. 
Mum and Dad's garden is FULL of flowers, and so this pre-preppared photo that I had of Rudh really feels like she could have been lost in the garden amongst them.
Not that the clover flowers of this gorgeous Double Flower headband from ((Lovely Alien)) would be seen in the grass... Dad keeps feeding them to my sisters guinea pigs.
Time to go out into the garden... Maybe I will talk to you later on again hehe... 

What is she wearing;
Hair Flowers: ((Lovely Alien)) - Double Flower Headband in Pink
Leaves: Persefona - Leaves Wreath in Dark Green
Hair: Truth - Kora in Colours
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Butterfly: :Moon Amore: - Mariposas SINGLE butterfly
Lipstick: {PSYCHO.Byts} - Green Tester Lipstick
Necklace: Cute Poison - Cherry Blossom Necklace
Pose: Signature Pose - Warning from Set 11

No comments:

Post a Comment