Sunday, May 22, 2016

I was just trying it on...

Hehe well this is embarrassing... No one was meant to see me testing out what it would feel like to wear a halo... Ooops! I had to prop it up on my little horns so that I could see it, and the thing wouldn't stay on... It's almost like I'm not meant to wear a halo or be angelic!!! But hey, when someone leaves a Halo laying around, you can't help yourself but see how it would look right?! 
The halo and horns actually come as a set from ShiZZo - the super cute accessories store that is owned by one half of the awesome Signature Pose team, Shilenni - and you too can pick up a halo that is just laying around at GEN:Neutral until June 2nd. 
While I'm showing off the new horns that I got, I should also mention a few other things... Things like these adorable face piercings from The Horror! - which come in light and dark versions and a range of colours for each set - or the nose piercing that I picked up at Bokeh... I mean I know padlocks are not meant to go through the nose but it just looked so cute!!! My collar says it all... The Kibitz Leather Collars say it like it is, and I think I have the right one for me too! 
For now though maybe I should just put the halo back and hope that I don't get into trouble for trying it on LOL... 

What is she wearing;
Horns: ShiZZo - Hornalo (Available until June 2nd at GEN:Neutral
Hair: TRUTH - Coco in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Cheek Piercing: The Horror! - Moonchild Jewels in Black, Darks (Available until May 28th at Depraved Nation Thrift Store
Nose Piercing: Bokeh - Padlock Septum & Earrings Set in Gold (Available until June 4th at The Dark Style Fair 3
Collar: Kibitz - Leather Collar in Psycho (Available until June 7th at the Fantasy Gacha Carnival
Tattoo: [White Widow] - Gravity in Black (Available until May 31st at We <3 RP
Top: SPIRIT - Hip Top in White (Available until June 6th at Collabor88
Pose: Signature Pose - Let the Sun Shine - Pose Set 015 (Available until June 2nd at GEN:Neutral

No comments:

Post a Comment