Saturday, May 28, 2016

Frolicking with the Fae Folk

Sometimes you just have to let go... 
Things have been boiling to a head again within the MC that I call my family, and last night was a breaking point for one of our members. It's a times like this that I always feel fairly unhappy - especially when it comes to being ditched as a friend without the person even taking the time to talk to me personally... 
So this morning, while things are quiet, I am going to let go... I'm going to dancing in a field of flowers, and frolick with the fae folk, just so that I can clear my head...  
At a gorgeous location called TELRUNYA - the Forest of Dreams - is a hidden flower patch, deep in the woodland... If you're lucky you can find the Fae Folk here... This is where I chose to go dancing.
Dressed in a Leilani Floral Romper Suit - so that I could blend in and get lost within the flowers - I danced... The heels I was wearing were perhaps not the best of shoes, but when the fairies gave me a wreath of violets - a flower that means watchfulness in it's blue colour and taking a chance on happiness in it's white - I took it as a good omen...

What is she wearing;
Hair Flowers: LODE - Violets Wreath in Apple Blossom 
Hair: Magika -  Summer in 02
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Tattoo: [White Widow] - Gravity in Black (Available until May 31st at We <3 RP
Outfit: CandyDoll - Leilani Floral Cinque Romper 
Shoes: #EMPIRE - Azalea 
Pose: Signature Pose - On One Leg - Pose Set 016 (Available until June 2nd at GEN:Neutral

No comments:

Post a Comment