Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Early Morning

It's early in the morning on the start of one of my long work days... My second job starts back up for me after Spring Break today, so I'm going to be around for the next 12 hours now! I know that I've had last week off of one job and that the other has been pretty quiet but I am so mentally drained at the moment that even thoughts of a day like this are exhausting! Still, all that will change very soon... I AM GOING HOME TO THE UK NEXT WEEK!!! Just drink your coffee Rudh and things will get better hehe...
For some reason I decided to get Hell to set my new bed - one from Concept at Shiny Shabby until May 15th - up outside in the garden... It's lovely to just laze here, in the sun, listening to the sounds of my animals waking up... 
I'd gotten dressed in a blur of not being awakeness this morning, but luckily my outfit was awesome and worthy of sharing too... The top and jeans are both new releases from Petite Mort for The Garage Fair, and I have to say that I particularly love these jeans! 
Now that I've talked a little bit, I think it's time for some more coffee to wake up just a little more... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Kyra in Reds RARE (Available until May 5th at The Epiphany
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Tattoo: [White Widow] - Chocolat in Black 
Top: Petite Mort - Steel Knotted Tank (Available until May 11 at The Garage Fair
Jeans: Petite Mort - Filthy Stonewash BF Jeans (Available until May 11 at The Garage Fair)
Sandals: Essenz - Tijuana in Black 
Seat: Concept - Dunas Bed Adult - RARE (Available until May 15th at Shiny Shabby

No comments:

Post a Comment