Friday, May 27, 2016

Censor Me! I'll Bite My Tongue!

Today I am working in the office again - I am normally free from this depressing place on Wednesdays and Thursdays - but what makes Fridays one of the worst week days for me is that it is usually Fridays in which I will be the days I have to be face to face with my boss - someone I have recently started referring to as "CuntyBollocks"... I don't like using that word - ya know the one with the C - but seriously this man is the most infuriating, childlike, wannabe dictator I've ever met. What makes it worse it that we as a team have tried to file complaints against him - he's our team leader too by the way - they just tell us he's "special"...
Today is going to be hard, I have to bite my tongue... I've only been working a short while and already I want to tell him he's as useless as a wet mop with ideas of grandeur and power!
Luckily while I was playing around with Rudh the other day making photos, I found one of the set I'd taken worked PERFECTLY for the feeling of the day... 
Taken at the Rainy Alley in Bay City, Rudh was dressed wearing a shirt that proudly proclaimed "From the Bottom of My Heart, I Don't Care" - a Toast creation, available at Suicide Dollz now - and a pair of sunglasses that weren't so useful in the rain but really helped her to Censor what she said... You can get these glasses from Violetility at the Dark Style Fair until June 4th... Never know when some censoring will come in handy right?!
Thank God It's Friday... Thank goodness I don't have to see him tomorrow and thank goodness my other boss is much easier to work with! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Coco in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Glasses: Violetility - Censor Sunglasses (Available until June 4th at The Dark Style Fair 3
Tattoo: [White Widow] - Gravity in Black (Available until May 31st at We <3 RP)
Top: Toast - From the Bottom of my Heart Tank Top (Available until June 3rd at Suicide Dollz)
Pants: Blueberry - Pizza in Midnight 
Boots: REIGN - All Star Thigh Highs (Available until June 12th at No.21
Pose: Signature Pose - To Good To Be True 

No comments:

Post a Comment