Friday, May 20, 2016

Branded As Yours!

Sometimes the bad girl side of my mind takes over and I find myself having kinkier thoughts than normal hehe... I'm naturally a fairly submissive person, even though you wouldn't necessarily believe me. Most people think that because I'm loud and crazy that I'm kidding when I say I'm submissive but that is mostly just a front, to hide the shy and insecure side of myself... I will admit that if I am wearing a collar, I can be a bit of a handful, but that has never been much of a problem for those holding the keys to my collar! 
Being marked with a collar, and even other things, was something that always used to make me feel good about myself... 
I haven't been truly active like this for a while, save for photography but sometimes the photographs help with subduing the kinky side of me... As do some of the SL Shopping events, ROMP for example! Now I know that Romp has come and gone recently, but whilst I was there I grabbed myself the cutest play toy from Ama and even though Romp has now closed, I can't resist sharing it with you! 
Cuffed with a ribbon - from [Fetch] - and wearing my leash down my back - a collar from MoDANNA - I was warmed by the fire. I say I was warmed but actually it was a dual purpose... Something else was also being warmed by the fire... Something that would mark me as a plaything, a Branding Iron - from Ama - with it's heart shaped brand was being prepared! 
I'd cry out as it scarred my skin, but that single moment and the after-care that followed would be something that I'd find both truly enjoyable and deeply meaningful... Once the scar is there, I'm going no where!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Clutter 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Collar: MoDANNA - Leash Chokers in Black 
Tattoo: [White Widow] - Chocolat in Black 
Corset: [Etchaflesh] - Colorblind Nymh Underbust Corset 
Binding: [Fetch] - Bow Cuffs 
Brand & Wound: Ama. : Heart Branding Iron and Marks 
Pose: Signature Pose - Kinda Shy 

No comments:

Post a Comment