Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Stay Away Cupid

I'm feeling a bit of a scrooge again... I cannot tell if it's because I am tired or something else is making me grouchy, but at the moment and yes this does sound weird to admit, being surrounded by couples feels like one of those UGH making sensations... New couples, couply couples, and even a wedding seem to dominate the surroundings I find myself in. Not that I can complain, I mean everyone knows that Hell and I are married, but we act like the least couply couple I can think of, we act more like siblings than a married couple - maybe that's a reason I'm grouchy, I dunno...
Even so, grouchy and tired or not, if I see that certain little angel flying around - one I thought I already got rid of by the way - I will take him down!
I tried taking him out with a bow and arrow - old school style angel hunting - but it seems that he didn't die... This time I am taking no precautions!! This time I'm packing a bigger amount of Fire Power... The Stay Away Pose - from Come Soon - available from Sir Monthly in the latest round, and it is perfectly fitting my mood today... Stay away from me Cupid, I know everyone deserves love but you've made the swamp become a love nest and it's bugging me... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Priya in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Tattoo: [White Widow] - Chocolat in Black 
Collar: [ abrasive ] - Loose Belt Choker in Charcoal 
Jacket: MoDANNA - Military Leather Jacket in Grey 
Top: Blueberry - Tank Top (Group Gift) 
Shorts: Addams - Paloma Short with Laces in Black 
Shoes: fri. - Kendall Pumps in Coal 
Pose: Come Soon - Stay Away (Available until May 3rd at Sir Monthly

No comments:

Post a Comment