Friday, April 15, 2016

Nefarious Inventions of the Military

Today has been a quiet day, but something amazing happened... I was going through things that I need to take pictures of - happily minding my own business - when HellBone piped up that he loved one set in particular and could he pose in a photo with things if I needed a model... I almost fell out of my chair LOL... He never, ever likes to pose with me or for me... Most of the time I ask him he spends a lot of time complaining that it takes too long LOL... Today, though, I grabbed the chance... 
He's been changed a bit recently... Wonder if he is trying to impress another woman or something LOL... But he's become a bit of a "fashionista", and OK I used the term lightly because he knows what he likes and won't wear something because it is the hot new fashion, but in the past he only ever changed once in a blue moon! 
His interest was peaked by this awesome set from nefarious.inventions - which I am a little late in blogging but I didn't want to miss out on sharing it with you, especially when an opportunity like this arose! Anyway, the nefarious.inventions inventors created an amazing set of military base style décor called "drafted"... It includes a whole heap of things for a soldier to make his base camp feel like home. 

What is he wearing;
Hair: NO.MATCH - No Rest 
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Judas B5a T2 
Sunglasses: [The Forge] - Maverick Sunglasses in Black/Blue 
Necklace: TonkTastic - Dogtags 
Watch: ZED - Leather Watch Bracelet 
Pants: Lapointe & Bastchild - Swear Ranger Cargo Pants 
Boots: Lapointe & Bastchild - Swear "Ranger" Boot 
Pose: Image Essentials - Body Line M2 
Camp Props: [nefarious.inventions] - drafted Gacha Items 
Tank: Hogs & Cart Wheels - Tanked 

No comments:

Post a Comment