Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Learning to Fly, Catch me when I Fall?

The sun is shining at the moment in my part of the world, but I am holding my breath because at it could change and start pouring with rain at any moment. I love sunshine, it makes me feel happy and everything seems to have a pretty sparkle... I cannot stand the heat, summer sunshine is too much for me, but this Spring - or even Autumn and Winter - sunshine feels like revitalisation!
Sometimes I'd love to be able to play above the clouds, dance in and out of them in the golden sunlight...
No that I would be very graceful about it... I mean just like Rudh I'd probably trip and find myself falling... If only I could remember how to flap my wings?!
The wings are the entire reason I wanted to do an angellic picture... I was going to do something dark with them, the fallen angel type but somehow it ended up as something more typically angellically pretty... That is if you ignore the fact she's doing a typical Rudh and falling!
The wings - and the panties that you cannot actually see but are there - are the entire reason for this picture... I had to have them when I saw them... They are the Blueberry Oakley set, that is available as a Gacha Collection at the latest round of The Epiphany.
What I want to know is will there be someone to catch me when I fall?

What is she wearing;
Hair: Tableau Vivant - Editorial in Bent Over Reds
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Tattoo: [White Widow] - Chocolat in Black
Wings & Panties: Blueberry - Oakley in Nude Panties & Red Wings (Available until May 5th at The Epiphany)
Pose: Signature Pose - Falling - Set 7

No comments:

Post a Comment