Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Three Hot Stooges... Daddy, Hubby & Teddy!

There are a few people in SecondLife that not only root themselves into your SL but also find their way to being important aspects of your everyday RL too... It's not something that happens on a day to day basis, and personally for me, I find it takes me a while of knowing someone before I will share with them all of the intricate details of my RL. I will share titbits of information but getting personal details out of me can be harder to achieve!
Yet there are a few people who forced their way into my RL, in various ways and to various levels LOL...You will no doubt have heard of my bestiface and a few of my besties, my new RL colleague and even someone who put a ring on it LOL... I count myself as VERY lucky, I don't see all of them everyday, but the IMs never stop, and it makes a girl feel great to know that she isn't alone!
While on the subject of never being alone, sometimes it would be great to be without a certain someone - he gives me a headache and makes me work too hard, ain't that right HellBone? - but then I have two knights in shining armour that sweep in and distract him... They're like the three stooges! A hot three stooges! LOL...
I'm talking about HellBone and the two people that he would call his closest friends in SL, Chopper and Mongo... They are two guys that I will say are some of my closest friends too... Always there and able to brighten up a day, even if they are a little too like HellBone in the way they think sometimes LOL...
Chopper is the one that I jokingly call "daddy"... There is a longish story about a time when his RL son was repeatedly saying "Do it Daddy" in the background of his RL, and when I repeated it in SL it was a torture for him as he couldn't respond... It's been a joke between us ever since! There is nothing kinky behind it, I should add before anyone's dirty mind starts to wonder!
Mongo is, and has been for a LONG TIME now, the one that I call my "teddy bear"... He's great for hugs and knows just how to cheer me up, whether he's teaching me how to speak Redneck or just telling me funny stories, he definitely makes me smile.
A love of jokes about poop, a common interest in titties, and three personalities that although different are scarily similar, it's like seeing a set of non-identical twins and their mischief creating big brother!
I love these guys... Thank you for distracting HellBone so I don't kill him LOL... OH, and if you didn't realise it by now, Hell was the one that put the ring on it hehe!

What is she wearing;
HellBone:
Hair: NO.MATCH - No Rest
Shirt: Lapointe & Bastchild - Swear Ranger Plaid Shirt with Tee (Available until March 31st at The Mens Department)
Pants: Razorblade Jacket - Jaw Breaker Standard Boot in Stonewash
Boots: Lapointe & Bastchild - Swear "Ranger" Boot
Chopper:
Shirt: Lapointe & Bastchild - Swear Ranger Plaid Shirt with Tee (Available until March 31st at The Mens Department)
Jeans: REDGRAVE - HeavyUsed Jeans & Belt in ClassicCut
Boots: Hoorenbeek - Cowboy Boots in Chocolate
Mongo:
Hair: NO.MATCH - No Weakness (Available until April 15th at Men Only Monthly)
Shirt: Lapointe & Bastchild - Swear Ranger Plaid Shirt with Tee (Available until March 31st at The Mens Department)
Pants: Xplosion - Bolt Mesh Pants
Pose: Come Soon - Gentlemen

No comments:

Post a Comment