Friday, March 25, 2016

Daydreaming of Summer Days gone by...

I'm not sure about what it's like in your part of the world, but it feels like the weather is running a little slowly in changing this year! Here in Holland, at least, it feels like we are experiencing February weather rather than the usual for March. 
Now normally I LOVE being in colder weather - I don't seem to do very well when it gets hot - and I love watching the rain, and all the good things associated with Autumn and Winter, but right now I want to see some Spring... I want to see pretty flowers looking lovely in the sunlight, I want to hear the birds in their morning songs and I want to feel the sun on my skin... 
It's made me day dream for days gone by... 
The Trace Too is a perfect location for doing just that... Thinking about long ago summer days... It wasn't my intention but I ended up feeling a little like a character from Grease or something LOL... Maybe it's the retro feeling added to the awesome Wax On/Wax Off Convertible from Consignment, or maybe I am actually going bonkers and there is no connection there at all LOL... 
The rest of the outfit was made up of some very simple but pretty things... My favourite pair of jeans from Blueberry - Mia to be precise - as well as a new pair of shoes from Essenz - definitely a go to store for shoes now days - and a pretty top that is part of a new lingerie set from Dead Dollz... I will admit that the top looks barely there in this picture, it's my fault - bad photography on that day hehe - but you have to trust me that it is really pretty and covered in tiny blue and white flower detailing! 
I hope the sun shines at some point this weekend... Otherwise we're going to have a very wet Easter holiday weekend! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Henya 
Skin: Glam Affair - Luna Skin in Asia 
Tattoo: [White Widow] - Chocolat in Black 
Top: Dead Dollz - Imogen in Sky (Available until April 15th at Shiny Shabby
Jeans: Blueberry - Mia in Faded 
Shoes: Essenz - Manila in White (Available until April 15th at Shiny Shabby
Pose: Signature Pose - Without 
Car: [Consignment] - Wax On/Wax Off Convertible in Sky 

No comments:

Post a Comment