Monday, March 28, 2016

Breakfast with my Girlies

Easter Monday - or as it's called in Holland "Second Easter Day" - is gray and cold and windy here... Sounds like the perfect day for me to spend all day in my jammies, but rather than vegging out in front of the TV I think I will spend a lovely day just messing about in SL taking some pictures!! In fact I already have ideas taking shape in my mind... YAY! 
But first BREAKFAST!!! As it's still technically Easter I think it's time for some Eggy Soldiers - ya know where you cut the toast into thin strips so that you can dip it into a soft boiled egg - that should be eaten in our SL Garden, because well it's always something you can do here even when the RL weather sucks! 
Not sure that eating eggs at my new breakfast bar - a Lost Junction creation by the way - which I made Hell drag outside so I could enjoy the fresh air was such a good idea. I feel a bit mean eating my eggs with my hens so close by, especially seeing the cute little chicks!! 
Never fear though, my chickens come from the friendliest farm - the 8f8 New Beginnings farm to be exact - and I am reliably informed that the eggs I am eating from the dust bunny kitchen are only those which would not have become little chicks - they are laid in a place where no boys are allowed hehe... It's very hard right now not to make a joke about cocks trust me LOL... 
So while I sit here and giggle to myself, trying not to get Egg on my new tops from SPIRIT or my new skirt from KITJA, I am plotting my photography path today and hoping that I can find some more chocolate eggs in a while LOL... Hope you enjoy your second day off!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Celeste 
Skin: Glam Affair - Luna Skin in Asia 
Necklace: KIBITZ - Coin Choker in Silver 
Tops: SPIRIT - Onna Long Top in Black & Onna Top in Pink (Available until April 11th at No.21
Bracelets: *MUKA* - Claire 
Skirt: KITJA - Gina Skirt in Black (Available until April 11th at No.21
Boots: CandyDoll - Arabella Boots in Black 
Bar & Stool: [Lost Junction] - Mayview Kitchen Bar (Available until April 18th at Sanarae
Food: dust bunny - Breakfast Gacha Items 
Flowers: LODE -  Birch Vase in Silver (Available until April 15th at Shiny Shabby
Chickens: 8f8 - New Beginnings Gacha Items (Available until March 31st at The Arcade

No comments:

Post a Comment