Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Flutterpaws caused by Hallucinations

I'm not feeling very great this morning. Mother Nature is awesome but sometimes her visits leave you feeling worn out and like crap so today I am going to have a PJ day and remain high on drugs until I feel better! 
Of course being high on drugs is great - depending on the drug of course, I am not advocating the use of anything illegal - perhaps?! - but sometimes they make you have hallucinations... 
I took a walk at the StoryBrooke Gardens this morning, and I kept thinking I was seeing adorable little kittens flying around with Butterfly wings! I thought I was imagining them anyway, until one of the touched me!!! 
These are the Flutterpaws Kittens - the Grey White being shown here - and they are available at The Gacha Garden in the Lassitude & Ennui machine. They come in a series of different designs, each with the butterfly wings, and are the perfect whimsical accessory for any fairytale being in SL!!!
So hallucinate with me, grab a kitten and let the fun begin... 

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: Magika - Darkness Falls 
Skin: Glam Affair - Luna Skin in Asia 
Tattoo: [White Widow] - Chocolat in Black (Available until February 10th at Shiny Shabby
Necklace: Ama - Ciaran Crystal Necklace 
Dress: N-Uno - Sweet Dress in Blue White 
Cat: lassitude & ennui - Flutterpaws in Grey White Cat (Available until February 28th at The Gacha Garden
Pose: Signature Pose - Ade 3

No comments:

Post a Comment