Thursday, December 31, 2015

What would but What will as 2016 rolls in...

Well it's the last day of December, the last day of 2015 and I am in a cottage in the woods with very limited internet access and a mother-in-law that could be tied to the nearest tree if she keeps making some of the stupid complaining comments that she has been making since we arrived... 
It's weird, I've only been away from SL for a few hours but I miss everyone in it already... Tonight should be one that you spend partying with friends and having a great time... Something like this perhaps...
A fun night out with the girls of the Gators would be a damn good idea right now... Dancing, a few drinks, and a fun night in a biker bar... The pose is one from Come Soon Poses called Friday Night - that you can grab at the Erotigacha. I love a biker bar, you never need to dress up too much like a girlie girl, you can be yourself and that is just what we did! Or should I say would do, if I was at home and able to be there with the girls... 
My New Years Eve will possibly be more relaxing, something a little more like this...
Putting my feet in a hot soothing foot bath - in this case courtesy of the one from Tres Blah - and chillaxing in my jammies. I'm reading a damn good book and the bed here isn't too bad, so I guess that is all I need... Maybe a gag for my Mum-in-Law too?! 
Anyway, whatever you are doing tonight, please have a Happy New Year and may there be many wishes that can come true in 2016. Be safe out there, and remember have a drink for me... I'm stuck, trapped in a cottage with the complainer of doom hehe...

What is she wearing;
(I haven't listed all the things that the girls are wearing in this photo with me, but if you want to know anything in particular please feel free to ask and I will find out... I didn't want to bore you with an epic clothing list LOL!)
Photo 1:
Hair: Exile - Cozy Winter Nights in Reds (Available until January 6th at Collabor88)
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07
Top: SPIRIT - Tina Top in Gray
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Dream Keeper Orb
Skirt: Corvus - Gray Long Skirt
Pose: Come Soon - Friday Night 2 (Available until January 2 at Erotigacha)
Photo 2:
Hair: Truth - Solace
Skin: Glam Affair - Luna Skin in Asia (Available until January 23rd at Uber)
Tattoo: [White Widow] - DeadMan in Black
PJs: MUKA - Lazy Jumpsuit in Pack 2
Pose & Prop: Trés Blah - Cozy Winter in Foot Bath RARE

No comments:

Post a Comment