Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Walking with a Dead Doll

Today I feel like crap, I've been caught by a pretty crap winter cold and I am barely holding on to myself... The zombie girl in me is definitely in charge today and I think that I am more than happy to let her run the show... I don't think I have any power to fight her - Stupid Colds! 
Still the Living Dead Girl is a major part of me, and when she takes over she always knows how to make me feel better! This morning she took me for a walk in the rain, in a pretty graveyard at Nox Arcanus
Luckily we had a lamp to light the place up a little, it was far too dark too see anything otherwise. The lams is brilliant, an Image Essentials - therefore fully loaded with the pose I'm using - Lantern pose, which you can grab for yourself at the Frozzen Fair that ends tomorrow - December 16th!
I love the outfit that I took this walk in, though I'm not sure the boots were such a good idea in all that mud - even though the N-Core boots do look GORGEOUS - but the Skelly Thermal Suit from Static was just too cute not to wear with them! 
It's been a while since the Living Dead Girl came out so much as this, and you might well notice she's trying out some new wounds on her face... I couldn't resist this sliced mouth look in a Suicide Girls Style! 
Now that she's back in the forefront of my brain, let's see where the dead girl takes me shall we?! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Neema in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 
Face Wound: Suicide Girls - Hellish Face Tattoo 
Eyes: 7mad;Ravens - iBurnout in Black 
Choker: The Horror! - Penta Choker
Necklace: BAMSE - Cursed Necklace in Rusty 
Romper: Static - Skelly Thermal Suit 
Boots: N-Core - ALEXANDRA in Black 
Pose: Image Essentials - The Lantern (Available until December 16 at Frozzen Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment