Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Running through the Snow

I'm going to need a little magic to get me through today... If it's anything like yesterday, it's going to need to be some pretty heavy duty magic at that... I have the draconic looking - and kinda scary - boss breathing down my neck already and I've only been sat at my desk for about 15 minutes! This enchanted princess needs to RUN... Far away... Where to I don't know but I'm hoping there is a hero - a knight or a viking perhaps, because Vikings are HOT! - to rescue me... For now though... RUN!
Yes it's snowing and she's not wearing an aweful lot, but you don't always have time to change if you are going to run away hehe...
There are a few things that I love about this photo, firstly I love the serenity and magical look to it, but more than that there are two VERY gorgeous items that I fell instantly in love with and was super excited to see working well together!
The hair I am wearing is from Truth - at this month's We <3 RP - called Solace. It's gorgeous, one of my favourite new hairs from Truth and it's even better as it comes with bangs so that you can wear the hair with or without them! I was even more excited when I realised that the {anc} Illumination Surgical Mask, that is a gift at The Arcade looked great and fitted perfectly with the hair!
I made her look even more mystical by wearing some ghostly eyes, and adding the Mystic Mirror Head Chain from [ abrasive ] to her forhead!
I'm running, but please if you're some kind of Viking Warrior, come and save me... Pretty please?!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Solace (Available until December 31st at We <3 RP)
Head Jewel: [ abrasive ] - Mystic Mirror Head Chain
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07
Eyes: n-creation - Ghost Ice Eyes
Mask: {anc} - Illumination Surgical Mask  (Available as a gift until December 31st at The Arcade)
Choker: Kibitz - Ragir Jewelry Set (Available as a gift until December 31st at We <3 RP)
Necklace: (Yummy) - Bottle Necklace in Flask/Crystal
Pose: Signature Pose - Aria 5

1 comment:

  1. Vikings are great, you should have been trying to catch The Last Kingdom on BBC (iplayer, World service). It's been a really good adaptation of the books and a very true storyline.

    ReplyDelete