Saturday, December 26, 2015

Relaxing the Day After...

After all the pomp and ceremony, all the stress and over-spending, all the frenetics of cooking and gift unwrapping, Christmas has been and gone and today is one of my favourite days of the year... The day I get to sit back, relax and do nothing but enjoy the peace and quiet... Mum always said this was her favourite time in the Christmas holidays, and now I am older I understand why hehe... 
In just a few days I will be going away for a few days to a place that I am hoping looks a little like the forest at Kaminari Irie - without the snow perhaps - but for now I have to just sit back with a cup of tea and enjoy the peace... Finally hehe...
Today I am pulling on a lovely jacket and taking a walk into the beautiful woods... The jacket is not something that I'd normally wear... It's far too smart looking for my usual style, but when I pulled it on to try it over a pair of CandyDoll Boots I knew I'd need to wear it for my walk. It's a jacket called Melione from adoness that you can grab for yourself until January 3rd at FROST
It feels so strange having been away from you for a few days, I know that sounds silly but it's like needing a drug fix and first chance I got I'm back here to write something, to share something... Whatever you're finding yourself doing today... Have a good and relaxing day!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Exile - Cozy Winter Nights in Reds (Available until January 6th at Collabor88
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 
Glasses: REBELLION - SAVANT SPECS 
Collar: MONS - Extreme Choker in Style 1 
Jacket: adoness - Melione in Pine(Available until January 3rd at FROST
Boots: CandyDoll - Arabella Boots in Black 
Pose: Signature Pose - Iwone 1 

No comments:

Post a Comment