Sunday, December 27, 2015

Play for Me, Play with Me

Having a lazy day, listening to some music while my hubby chillaxes on the sofa watching a boy-film - think it's Mad Max but I cannot be sure - I'm left upstairs to enjoy the music and daydream about hot rocker boys hehe... I like Rocker Boys... The ones with tattoos and beards and preferably looking more like a Viking than a modern man are the boys of choice... 
Now I am rambling for a reason here, because I was going through the HUGE heap of poses that were sent to me by Come Soon before Christmas and I found the perfect pose to daydream of Rocker Boys... 
Of course I had to add a few little toys, and make myself look a little cute but naughty... Some pretty pigtails - from Truth - and the bubble gum - a PinkFuel candy - give me that subtle hint of girlieness, but that's where the sweet Rudh stops and the Bad Girl Rudh kicks in...
A romper CARLTON Tuxedo from [sYs] with the buttons barely done, and some of my favourite killer heels. OH AND not to forget my new favourite collar from MONS... the perfect tool for those rocker boys to enjoy a very bad fan girl... I even remembered to bring my own toys hehe...
So Rocker boy... Come and play for me, maybe then you want to come and play with me too!!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Karlie
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07
Gum: PinkFuel - Yum Bubblegum!
Collar: MONS - Extreme Choker in Style 1
Outfit: [sYs] - CARLTON Tuxedo in Black & White (Available until January 10th at Shiny Shabby)
Boots: CandyDoll - Arabella Boots in Black
Pose & Setting: Come Soon - Hard Rock 04 (Available until January 2 at Erotigacha)
Tray: The Horror! - Candy Collection in Bubblegum  
Paddle: .{yumyums}. - Naughty Love Paddle in Light Wood & Pink Tape (No Longer Available)
Handcuffs: Instinct - Handcuffs 

No comments:

Post a Comment