Wednesday, December 30, 2015

A walk through Saint Pete City

Today is possibly the last day of the year that I may well be able to talk to you, as HellBone and I are going away to a cabin in the woods over the New Year... Not as romantic as it might sound that, my Mother-in-Law will be there too and we're taking the pets so that they don't get as crazified by the fireworks as normal. Yet it will be great to be able to stick my nose in a good book and ignore the world for a while! They say we can have internet in the cottage, and if that's true I won't be in SL but I will be able to blog a little I hope... My addiction needs feeding... 
I took a walk at Saint Pete City this morning... I'd heard it was pretty but what they say is true you can really get lost in the quaint little run down village here... 
Luckily I'd wrapped up warm and things were cosy in my thrown together outfit of old and new Winter warmer clothing... The jacket was a new one from American Bazaar - available until January 3rd at FROST, so you still have time to grab one - and it just seemed to go so well with my old but still awesome LeeZu Indiana Tic Toc Pants that I recently rediscovered in my hoard hehe... 
Some simple accessories were needed - a pair of boots from Reign, a cute little hat to keep my long flowing Truth locks tamed and a nefarious inventions bag for me to easily carry all the things that a woman seems to always have in her handbag, and I was good to go... 
I am hoping that this won't be the last that you see of me - though that is more for my addiction than you missing me I am sure - but if I do not manage to get in here before Happy new Year everyone!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Bernadette (Current Subscribo Gift) 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 
Jacket: AMERICAN BAZAAR - Herringbone Coat in Grey (Available until January 3rd at FROST
Bag: [nefarious.inventions] - Fatal Procedure in Brown 
Pants: [LeeZu!] - Indiana Tic Toc Pants in Gray 
Boots: Reign - Devon Boots in Gray 
Pose: Signature Pose - Iwone 1 

No comments:

Post a Comment