Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Supervillain Plot Spot

Staying where it's snowy at the moment, though I wandered away from Lil's and felt brave enough to go mountain climbing in the snow in heels LOL... The kind of stunt that would possibly make me famous in RL - famous for being crazy perhaps?! - but whilst I was wandering around I had a moment that made me feel like I was in another world, and I guess - though it's probably the dress - I felt like a bit of a standed supervillain plotting revenge from a desolate location.... The mountain of Furillen!
LOL, sometime's I have no idea how my mind can be such a random place! You think it sounds weird, try living in it LOL...
The reason for this crazy story is actually all due to the dress... This dress is a new release from adoness, for the current round of The Depraved Nation Thrift Shop, called Libitina. It comes in a handful of simple colours and then two multi-coloured designs, this being the Fantasy Blue version.
I wore it with some thigh high Leather Harlow Boots from Etchaflesh and then teased my hair into a Doe Lesli style - half up into a strange braid and the rest hanging long and curly - to finish that supervillain look and TADAAAAA I'm going to take over the world!!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Doe - Lesli Hair in Two-Tone Ginger
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07
Dress: adoness - Libitina in Fantasy (Available Until November 29th at The Thrift Shop)
Boots: [Etchaflesh] - Leather Harlow Boots
Pose: Stand in my AO

No comments:

Post a Comment