Friday, November 6, 2015

My Crazy MC Family...

I've finally finished it, the Gators MC has finally got a newly updated photograph of the family...
I enjoy my family in SL, we're a crazy bunch of nutcases that love spending time together and feels good to know that I've always got someone I can lean on. It's not always happiness and sunshine, there are the usual family style fights and people do come and go, but this lot keep me on my toes trying to organise them so it's time for another shout out about the crazy family I keep!
It seems to make people happy if I manage to create a new one every 6 months or so, and as the last one had a fair few people missing this time around I wanted to make sure that the whole family was included... I didn't do a bad job of that, unfortunately 2 of our ladies are on a break from SL - we miss you Tila and Joy by the way! - so there was no way that I could have gotten them into the shot, but I even managed to catch Charlie!! OH MY GOSH I caught the lesser spotted Charlie!
Perhaps I should give you a quick introduction and make sure everyone in the family has a name LOL...
Holding up the frame - a pose prop from Image Essentials by the way - are MeGa and G-Man... MeGa, on the left, is the Gators MC Sgt@Arms - a fancy term for the MC's head of security - and G-man, on the right, is one of our Road Captains - it's the road captain's job to plan any ride outs that the family goes on and luckily thanks to Mr. G we get to go on a lot!
Then running from left to right at the bottom is Gator - the MC's Piggy Bank - Kris - one of our Enforcers - MeChopper - another of our Road Captain's although he's currently relaxing laying down -  and Lil and Blake - a mother son dynamic duo of Mentors that guide any new people into the family. Then behind, again from left to right, are Charlie, KaraD, Meri, Solde - the one who plans the parties - my Son Athrun, my Hubby HellBone, his "Hubby" Mongo - another of our awesome Enforcer team - and Fyre, who is standing on a step ladder yes because she's our MC short person... LOL I wanted to say midget but that wouldn't be very nice... She's just a little vertically challenged that's all!
Each of them makes up a part of my daily life... I'm closer to some than others - Lil is my daily shopping cohort for example - but each of them has does play an active role in my SL, even if they are there to frustrate the heck out of me LOL...
Life would be quieter - easier too probably - without them but it would likely be less fun too, as much as they annoy me sometimes, they are family and have become an integral part of my SL! If you're interested in finding out more about the Gators MC then either check out our blog OR ask me... I know we're Gators but I don't bite unless asked nicely! You never know, you might find somewhere you love to hang out, being a biker is fun, being a biker in this 'special' family is better!

No comments:

Post a Comment