Sunday, November 8, 2015

Lord Drackul

As a blogger, I LOVE being sent poses... I work for a couple of really awesome pose stores as a part of their blogging team and recently I was asked to join another. I've started blogging for Come Soon poses, and this place is great in that it's different from other pose stores because when you buy a pose you will often get a FULL SCENE to pose in... It's awesome, you don't need to search for a location, and the pose is already set in place with just a few tweaks to fit the Avatars needed... 
This pose is one of those, the Lord Drackul Pose is available from Come Soon Poses at the Premium Only Event at the moment. I love that it comes with the pose as well as the décor, and this pose was perfect for pulling in one of my oldest and dearest friends, Mr Deangelo Urqhart. 
The outfit was something that I kept simple, well simple-ish... A Glitz dress from epoch to keep it simple, but the new wound I picked up from the antielle Beauty Clinic line called Chest Refill. 
That dark Lord Drackul seems to have an effect, without much struggle - perhaps a little pain which caused the tears - the pretty maiden offers him her heart - the heart doesn't come with the pose prop by the way, I added that myself - as the barest minimum amount of blood coats her hands - a SongBird creation... 
Dean, as with a few of my friends, does hold a bit of my heart... Not this much obviously, but a good chunk hehe, and he protects it well... Always there to support and guide, and even more importantly stand on a pose ball for hours! Thank you Dean for being so patient with me! 

What are they wearing;
Rudh:
Hair: Magika - Hearts Like Ours 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07
Tears: antielle - The Alchemical Transformation in Dissolution 
Mascara Tears: antielle - Smeared Makeup
Lipstick: {PSYCHO:Byts} - Hecate Lipstick in Red 
Dress: epoch - Glitz Dress in Silver 
Chest Wound: antielle - Beauty Clinic in Chest Refill 
Bloody Hands: SongBird - Exhibit C (Available until November 21st at Carver's End
Dean:
Hair: +BM+ - Ruby in Black (No longer Available!)
Skin: Vaya Con Dios - Rafael Skin in Tone 1 Shaved 
Jacket and jumper: [BODY FACTORY] - Classic Coat in Grey 
Pose: Come Soon - Lord Drackul (Available until November 25th at Premium Only Event

No comments:

Post a Comment